We’re excited to announce Hartland High School will have a Gymnastics Team for the 2017-2018 winter season! There is a Parent/Student Meeting on Thursday, September 28th at 6:30pm in the old Hartland High School (room 18). This meeting will cover costs, meet schedule, practice times and more.
- Coach: Taylor Jayne (email@example.com or 810-207-5705).
- Season: November 2017 – March 2018.
- Practice: We will practice at the Community Ed Gym in the old HHS, where Hartland Gymnastics Academy practices. It will be three days a week for three hours a day. We’ll have a fourth day in the HHS weight room.
- Varsity Letter: Earn your varsity letter by earning 75 competition points and upholding the team’s Code of Conduct.
- Note: You can compete USAG or AAU Gymnastics while being on the HHS Gymnastics Team. After competing in a high school gymnastics meet, a gymnast can only complete in two USAG or AAU Gymnastics meets.
Season Kickoff Meeting: All parents/guardians and students will meet in October to discuss final team details.