- Great Road Racers is a running program for Livingston County children, incoming 4th graders and up. Instructing GRR is Gerald Bliznik. Coach Bliznik has over 26 years of experience coaching cross country and track.
- The mission of GRR is to promote running as a source of physical, mental, and social well-being while having a common interest in having fun, staying fit, and getting runners ready for the MHSAA Cross Country season.
- Athletes will participate in several types of distance runs and 3 mini cross country meets.
- Mini meets will be Sponsored by Running Lab of Brighto
- Athletes will be introduced to G.F.R. (Good Form Running), which involves running with a cadence.
- Tuition: $109 includes famous GRR running shirt. Please include size when registering beginning April 1st .
- You can sign up through Hartland Community Education in the Spring
o the class # GRR 19
- We will use the Hartland High School CC Course as our home course. However, we may try other courses for different terrain, i.e. maybe Kensington Metro Park.
- Practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-9:30am. Runners will meet at Hartland Middle School-Ore Creek; the front entrance.
o July, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd
- Also, 3 mini meets held on our Hartland High School CC Course, Wednesdays at 7pm – July 10th, 17th, & 24th.